Avoid Psychic Scams!
How to Tell an Honest Psychic
from a Dishonest One
Honest psychics seek to help people to empower themselves, to improve their lives and to solve their own
problems. But not all psychics are honest: there are dishonest psychics out there (and dishonest persons who are not psychics at
all) who are out to scam you.
So how does one tell an honest psychic from a dishonest one? When looking for a psychic,
• Psychics claiming 100% accuracy. When a psychic reads the future, he or she reads a composite of probability trends,
not certainties, and there is always a margin for change. Because the future is not fixed, no psychic is always 100% accurate. An
honest psychic know this and won’t claim to be 100% accurate.
• Psychics who insist you need frequent readings. Like the stars and the planets, your life follows a course that takes
time to complete. The results of a decision you make today will take time to manifest. Give life a chance to reveal the future. An
honest psychic will read for you only when you request it. An honest psychic will never insist on frequent
• Psychics who, claiming that you are cursed, offer to lift the curse for an additional fee. No honest psychic will make
such a claim. Why? Because an honest psychic recognizes that only you can change what happens in your life, with your thoughts,
words, and deeds.
• Psychics who solicit you by email, claiming they see good news in your future and urging you to order a reading. No
honest psychic will do this.
• Psychics who pester you with come-ons like, “Order a reading now, because I don’t know what’s going to happen to
you after the 15th of this month!” No honest psychic will try to scare you into ordering a reading.
• Psychics who try to sell you talismans, magical charms, lucky trinkets or other "holy paraphernalia." Reject these
psychic hucksters. No honest psychic will try to sell you such things, An honest psychic knows that your magic, luck and holiness
reside entirely within you, not in some object. An honest psychic will encourage you to believe in yourself, in the power of good,
and in the power of prayer. These things are free.